Highlights from the Leeds Primary School Ribbon Cutting Event
Promoting Achievement, Respect, and Success
The mission of Leeds City Schools is to develop confident, productive young people and enable them to become independent and successful learners in a global society. We will accomplish this through a dedicated professional staff committed to continued learning. A relevant curriculum will be taught based on thinking and reasoning skills. This will take place in a positive environment recognizing the individual differences in children.
- Educating students in a safe and secure learning environment is our highest priority.
- High standards and expectations shall be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and schools.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn in different ways, at different rates, and with preferential learning styles.
- Education and learning are shared responsibilities and should take place in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Learning is a lifelong process that is for a productive and enriched life.
- All students shall have the opportunity to participate in courses and activities which enrich and enhance the whole child.
- Quality education requires quality staff, programs, facilities, equipment, and technology.