Leeds City Schools
PO Box 1083 | Leeds, AL | PH 205.699.5437 | FAX 205.699.6629
Promoting Achievement, Respect, and Success
The Mission of Leeds City Schools is to develop confident, productive young people and enable them to become independent and successful learners in a global society. We will accomplish this through a dedicated professional staff committed to continued learning. A relevant curriculum will be taught based on thinking and reasoning skills. This will take place in a positive environment recognizing the individual differences in children.
- Educating students in a safe and secure learning environment is our highest priority.
- High standards and expectations shall be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and schools.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn in different ways, at different rates, and with preferential learning styles.
- Education and learning are shared responsibilities and should take place in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Learning is a lifelong process that is for a productive and enriched life.
- All students shall have the opportunity to participate in courses and activities which enrich and enhance the whole child.
- Quality education requires quality staff, programs, facilities, equipment, and technology.