Leeds City Schools
PO Box 1083 | Leeds, AL | PH 205.699.5437 | FAX 205.699.6629
Attached is the LCS' reopening plan for the 2020-21 school year. Our plan
is a working plan that will likely be modified throughout the school year.
Please know that we will keep everyone's safety at the forefront of all
our decisions as we embark on a school year that is likely to be unlike
any other. If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to
contact your child's principal or me.
John J Moore, J.D.
Superintendent of Education
Lunch service will be held beginning April 21, Tuesdays and Thursdays at Leeds Primary and Leeds Middle. Times: 11am to noon. Please drive to the rear of either school. We will provide three days food each day. This is a free service for any child 18 and under.
If you have transportation concerns, please leave a message at your child’s school or email your child’s principal. Leeds Primary School 205-702-2300 or by email email@example.com. Leeds Elementary School 205-699-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Leeds Middle School 205-699-4505 or email@example.com. Leeds High School 205-699-4510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to serving you!
Servicios alimentarios empezarán a partir del 21 de abril, los martes y los jueves en la Leeds Primary y Leeds Middle desde las 11 hasta el mediodía. Entren por la parte trasera de la escuela, por favor. Prestaremos tres porciones cada día. Este es un servicio gratis para jóvenes de 18 años y menores.
Si tiene alguna preocupación en cuanto al transporte, por favor mande un mensaje a la escuela de su hijo o envíe un correo electrónico al director de su hijo. Leeds Primary School 205-702-2300 o por correo email@example.com. Leeds Elementary School 205-699-4500 o firstname.lastname@example.org. Leeds Middle School 205-699-4505 o email@example.com. Leeds High School 205-699-4510 o por correo firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoting Achievement, Respect, and Success
The Mission of Leeds City Schools is to develop confident, productive young people and enable them to become independent and successful learners in a global society. We will accomplish this through a dedicated professional staff committed to continued learning. A relevant curriculum will be taught based on thinking and reasoning skills. This will take place in a positive environment recognizing the individual differences in children.
- Educating students in a safe and secure learning environment is our highest priority.
- High standards and expectations shall be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and schools.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn in different ways, at different rates, and with preferential learning styles.
- Education and learning are shared responsibilities and should take place in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Learning is a lifelong process that is for a productive and enriched life.
- All students shall have the opportunity to participate in courses and activities which enrich and enhance the whole child.
- Quality education requires quality staff, programs, facilities, equipment, and technology.