- Educating students in a safe and secure learning environment is our highest priority.
- High standards and expectations shall be maintained through a system of accountability for all students, staff, and schools.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn in different ways, at different rates, and with preferential learning styles.
- Education and learning are shared responsibilities and should take place in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Learning is a lifelong process that is for a productive and enriched life.
- All students shall have the opportunity to participate in courses and activities which enrich and enhance the whole child.
- Quality education requires quality staff, programs, facilities, equipment, and technology.